The Second Annual Paralegal Managers’ Institute Seminar
February 26, 2007
This seminar concerns the paralegal workforce. Topics include:
- Motivating and rewarding your staff in a competitive market;
- Becoming the beloved expert at your firm: Advice for career development;
- Understanding and effectively managing the E-Discovery process;
- The client’s perspective: Coordinating and working as a team and on major litigation projects; and
- Re-directing employee conduct that can expose your firm to liability.
Crowell & Moring’s Tom Hanusik, Partner, and Suzanne Jakstavich, Director of Human Resources, will be participating in the seminar.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)