Infocast Distressed Commercial Real Estate Summit West
May 12 - 14, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Join Investors, Lenders, CMBS servicers, Paper Buyers, and Owner/Operators to Explore Opportunities in Distressed Commercial Real Estate Investing in the West.
Receive detailed briefings on:
- Commercial real estate market prospects and current state of distress in the West
- Rescue financing -- availability and players
- FDIC dispositions, SBA, Fannie Mae, and other investment opportunities
- State of the CMBS and CDO markets
- Bankruptcy opportunities, including DIP lending
- Investment opportunities in the paper market
William O'Connor is the Summit Chair and is Moderator on the subject "Commercial Paper Buyers' Perspectives on the Current Secondary Market"; Barbara Champoux is the Moderator on the subject "Crawling from the Wreckage – Overcoming Challenges and Seizing Opportunities"; Michael Blumenthal is the Moderator on the subject "Current Bankruptcy Opportunities"; John Bricker is the Workshop Chair and Moderator on a workshop entitled "Structuring Bids: Due Diligence and Pricing".
Click for the Summit Agenda [PDF]
Click for the Workshop Agenda [PDF]
Crowell & Moring is a sponsor of this event.
Official Event Site