Commercial Mortgage Securities Association Investors Conference
January 6 - 8, 2008
South Beach, FL
This year’s conference promises to be an opportunity for the smartest heads in our industry to shed some light on the current state of the CMBS market, how we got here and where we can go next.
Top of mind issues our panelists will discuss include:
- What’s happening at the banks?
- What are the rating agencies thinking?
- Where are the opportunities?
- How do we assess distressed debt opportunities?
- If the current market dislocation is a reassessment of the risk: return proposition, how should CRE CDO issuances be priced until things stabilize?
- Why are people shorting the CMBX index, and are they right?
- And more.
Mahadeva Prassana, William O'Connor, Monique Almy, Matthew Cheney, Nicole Rodgers and Deirdre Harrington will attend this event.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)