Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Recommends Crowell & Moring in 11 Practice Areas and Names Three Lawyers to Elite List
Washington, D.C. – May 5, 2016: Crowell & Moring is pleased to announce that 11 practice areas and eight attorneys in its Brussels office were recognized by the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) 2016 edition. The firm recognized as “top tier” in six categories. Among the lawyers recognized, three were listed in the elite "Leading Lawyers" category for the fourth consecutive year.
The 2016 Legal 500 EMEA ranks the following Crowell & Moring practice areas:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences (Tier 1): Partner Kristof Roox
- Intellectual Property (Tier 1): Partner Jan-Diederik Lindemans; Partner Flip Petillion; Partner Kristof Roox
- IT and Telecom (Tier 1): Partner Thomas de Meese; Partner Flip Petillion
- Media and Entertainment (Tier 1): Partner Thomas de Meese; Partner Jan-Diederik Lindemans
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology (Tier 1): Partner Jan-Diederik Lindemans; Partner Kristof Roox
- Privacy and Data Protection (Tier 1): Partner Thomas de Meese; Partner Emmanuel Plasschaert
, Senior Counsel Frederik Van Remoortel
- Belgian Law (Tier 3): Partner Thomas de Meese
- Dispute Resolution (Tier 3): Partner Christian Dekoninck; Partner Jan-Diederik Lindemans; Partner Flip Petillion; Partner Kristof Roox
- EU and Global (Tier 4): Partner Sean-Paul Brankin; Partner Thomas de Meese
- Labor & Employment (Tier 4): Partner Emmanuel Plasschaert
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Tier 5): Partner Emmanuel Plasschaert; Senior Counsel Frederik Van Remoortel
Additionally, three lawyers have been named in four practice areas to Legal 500 EMEA's elite "Leading Lawyers" list:
- Thomas de Meese: IT and Telecom; Media and Entertainment
- Flip Petillion: Intellectual Property
- Kristof Roox: Healthcare and Life Sciences; Intellectual Property
Legal 500 is known as one of the definitive guides to the legal market in more than 90 countries. The guide's editorial driven rankings are based on the opinions of the editors and research they conduct with competitors, peers, and clients. You can view the country chapters and recommendations online at www.legal500.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
Manager, Media PR & Communications