Veterinary Medicines: Generics, Patents and Parallel Trade Summit
July 3 - 4, 2007
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This years “Veterinary Medicines: Generics, Patents and Parallel Import” conference comes at a critical point as companies start to experience the practicalities of working with the new directive and feel the pressure of remaining compliant with the new regulatory guidelines for off patent products. We have once again developed a programme that addresses the needs of the industry and promises to be “the must attend event” for business professionals looking to increase market share and stay one step ahead of the competition in the animal health generics industry.
The following topical issues will be discussed:
- First hand information from national regulators to help you understand how competent authorities are making use of the provisions for registering generic products under the new directive
- Getting to grips with the new regulation: Feedback from regulatory affairs managers on getting products to market under the new system
- Understanding the changing requirements for safety data - what and how much information is required: Target animal safety guidelines, higher tier risk assessments, user safety assessments and residue studies, pharmacovigilance data and inspections
- In depth analysis of the patent system
- Legal feature session - Real life case studies on recent litigation, analysis of the outcomes and the potential future impact of such decisions
- Must attend parallel import briefing - Latest feedback from real life cases
Kristof Roox will be participating in this event. The topic is entitled "Parallel Import: A Legal Perspective" and a panel discussion entitled "The Main Strategies Employed for the Defence of Innovative Products and Attacks for Generic Companies."
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: