A Must-Attend Briefing to Explore Licensing in China
March 29 - 30, 2006
Irvine, CA and Los Angeles, CA
There is a vacuum for up and coming brands from the U.S., Canada and Europe. The Chinese consumer is eager to have access to those brands that showcase different lifestyles. Since Chinese consumers are unfamiliar with foreign brands, all designers can become popular brands with the right promotion and Chinese licensee operators. Attend this seminar to learn must-do strategies for licensing opportunities in China from the U.S. Department of Commerce along with this highly experienced panel of industry experts.
Enjoy a great setting, a look into the first-entry-advantage in China, network with an impressive array of industry experts, and gain information that you need to lead your company to new opportunities.
Topics of Discussion
- How to manage your brand in China: Merchandising, Marketing and Risk Control
- Licensing law and Standard Licensing Agreements in China
- How to Choose the Right Licensing Partners
- Chinese IPR regime; Enforcing Your Intellectual Property Rights
- Utilizing ExIm Bank to sell your products overseas
- How to bring your revenue back to the U.S.A.
Crowell & Moring Participant:
Brian Peck will be presenting as part of this day long seminar on Exporting to China.
For more information, please visit these areas: