11th Annual Corporate Aircraft Transactions Conference
July 24 - 25, 2006
New York, NY
Join us in New York this July for our 11th Annual Corporate Aircraft Transactions Conference, as seasoned advisors address:
- Part 125/135 Aviation Rulemaking Committee
- Changes in Regulations Specific to Business Aviation
- Who has operational control of your aircraft?
- The Impact of the Jobs Creation Act of 2004 on Aircraft Deductions
- SEC Disclosure Requirements
- Aircaft Operations: In-House or Managed?
- Pre-Owned Aircraft - What's Hot? What's Not?
- The Impact of the Cape Town Convention treaty on Business Aviation transactions
Eileen Gleimer, Mark Ringel, Gerry Murphy and Morris DeFeo will be participating numerous panel discussion throughout the entire event, which Crowell & Moring is sponsoring.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: