Legal 500 EMEA Recommends Crowell & Moring in Six Practice Areas and Names Three Attorneys to Elite List
Washington, D.C. – April 10, 2014: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that six practice areas and nine attorneys in its Brussels office were recognized by the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) 2014 edition. Among the attorneys recognized, three were listed in the elite "Leading Lawyers" category, for the second consecutive year; nine attorneys were recognized among the practice groups; and the firm was recognized in six practice area categories. The prestigious rankings are driven by independent interviews of clients and peer law firms.
The 2014 Legal 500 EMEA ranks Crowell & Moring in the following areas:
- Information Technology (tier 1) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Thomas De Meese; Partner – Flip Petillion; Associate – Jan Janssen
- Media and Entertainment (tier 1) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Flip Petillion; Partner – Thomas De Meese; Counsel – Christian Dekoninck; Counsel – Jan-Diederik Lindemans
- Intellectual Property (tier 2) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Flip Petillion; Partner – Kristof Roox
- Competition (tier 4) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Werner Berg; Partner – Thomas De Meese
- Labour & Employment (tier 4) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner – Emmanuel Plasschaert; Counsel – Frederik Van Remoortel
- Corporate and M&A (tier 5) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Emmanuel Gybels; Counsel – Frederik Van Remoortel;
Additionally, three lawyers have been named to Legal 500 EMEA's elite "Leading lawyers" list:
- Partner Thomas De Meese: Information Technology
- Partner Flip Petillion: Intellectual Property
- Partner Kristof Roox; Intellectual Property
Click here to view the Legal 500 EMEA rankings and editorial write-ups on Crowell & Moring.
Legal 500 is known as one of the definitive guides to the legal market in more than 90 countries. The guide's editorial-driven rankings are based on the opinions of the editors and research they conduct with competitors, peers, and clients. You can view the country chapters and recommendations online at: www.legal500.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with more than 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Sr. Specialist