Crowell & Moring Receives Women In Law Empowerment Forum's 2012 "Gold Standard" Certification
Washington, D.C. – June 14, 2012: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that it is the recipient of the Women in Law Empowerment Forum's (WILEF) 2012 Gold Standard Award Certification. Crowell & Moring is among only 50 other law firms in the United States to meet WILEF's Gold Standard criteria, which emphasize the leadership roles achieved by female equity partners.
To obtain 2012 WILEF Gold Standard Certification, law firms must have 100 or more practicing lawyers in the United States and must satisfy at least three of the following criteria:
- Women account for at least 20% of equity partners
- Women represent at least 10% of firm chairs and office managing partners
- Women make up at least 20% of the firm's primary governance committee
- Woman represent 20% or more of the firm's compensation committee
- Women make up at least 25% of practice group leaders or department heads
- Women represent at least 10% of the top half of the most highly compensated partners
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Specialist