Using Mediation to Your Advantage in a Difficult Economy
April 28, 2009
New York, NY
Crowell & Moring LLP and Insight Partners invite you to join us for a complimentary CLE-accredited presentation “Using Mediation to Your Advantage in a Difficult Economy” which will be followed by a cocktail reception to allow for ample networking. Attendees will include senior executives from the Financial Services and Insurance/Reinsurance industries.
Mediation is an under-utilized tool. As the economy remains weak, clients are looking for alternatives to traditional litigation. In addition to reducing legal fees, a skillful approach to mediation can yield the best overall outcome for the client. Regardless of the economic environment, mediation offers a degree of privacy and flexibility that public litigation cannot.
Crowell & Moring and Insight Partners want to give you the tools that will provide you with a meaningful competitive advantage the next time you step into a mediation room.
Presentation topics include:
· Why mediation is under-utilized and how to use that to your advantage
· Key considerations for choosing the best mediator
· Preparation models that will give you a strategic advantage
· “Best practices” advice from the experts
· Q&A session with industry colleagues