The Canadian Bar Association - 2010 International Law Conference
May 6 - 7, 2010
The conference will bring together leading international law experts to give practitioners insight into the most current developments in international law.
Conference topics to include:
- Legal lessons in inter-jurisdictional relations from the 2010 Olympics Games
- Trade issues -"buy American", border congestion, and "cap & trade"
- Canadian and American cross-border concerns and opportunities: a dialogue between the legal profession, stakeholders, and government
- Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement, Agreement on Internal Trade, North American Free Trade and the World Trade Organization: integration or fragmentation of inter-jurisdictional law?
- Labour movement and human trafficking into the Pacific Northwest
- Year in review: report on significant cases
Ted Posner is one of the speakers of a plenary session entitled "TILMA, AIT, NAFTA, and WTO: Integration or fragmentation of inter-jurisdictional law?" Ian Laird is the Moderator of a breakout session entitled "Trade Issues: 'buy American', border congestion, and 'cap & trade'."
Click for the conference agenda [PDF]
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):