National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2009 Annual Meeting
August 5 - 9, 2009
NACDL's 2009 Annual Meeting and Seminar will be held at the beautiful Westin Copley Place Hotel in Boston. Plan ahead to join NACDL and your colleagues from around the country for another world-class CLE.
Stars of Criminal Defense, Cross, and Direct Examination will let you in on the secrets of their successes! The best and brightest criminal defense lawyers, investigators, judges, and even top-notch prosecutors will demonstrate effective direct and cross-examination and show you how to deal with the most troublesome issues in criminal defense cases, such as:
- How to deal with victim impact evidence
- What are victims' rights these days?
- How prosecutors view the victims' role in the process
- How to be effective with demonstrative evidence - regardless of whether you are on a budget or the sky is the limit
- Defending that tough case that all your nice neighbors are wondering... "How can you defend that person?"
Come to Boston and hear about some of the hottest recent cases directly from the lawyers who participated in them.
Janet Levine is one of the panelists speaking about "Sentencing Advocacy in White Collar Cases."
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)