NRTA's 16th Annual Conference & Trade Show
September 11 - 14, 2011
Site: JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
The NRTA is a leading source of fresh ideas, proven best practices, bottom line education and solutions to improve cost recovery results.
Each year, the NRTA conducts a three-day educational conference and trade show which is highly regarded as a premier source for:
- personal and professional development
- commercial and retail tenant best practices
- information-sharing and networking within the commercial and retail real estate lease administration industry
- benchmarking your lease administration methods against the best in the industry
- retail lease education and retail leasing tips
- commercial property management training
- lease abstracting
The conference is typically attended by 500-600 industry professionals and experts.
Greg Call and Jennifer Romano will speak on the topic of "Goals, Strategies, and Tactics in Lease Disputes," on both September 12th and 14th.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: