NRTA's 16th Annual Conference & Trade Show
September 11 - 14, 2011
Site: JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
The NRTA is a leading source of fresh ideas, proven best practices, bottom line education and solutions to improve cost recovery results.
Each year, the NRTA conducts a three-day educational conference and trade show which is highly regarded as a premier source for:
- personal and professional development
- commercial and retail tenant best practices
- information-sharing and networking within the commercial and retail real estate lease administration industry
- benchmarking your lease administration methods against the best in the industry
- retail lease education and retail leasing tips
- commercial property management training
- lease abstracting
The conference is typically attended by 500-600 industry professionals and experts.
Greg Call and Jennifer Romano will speak on the topic of "Goals, Strategies, and Tactics in Lease Disputes," on both September 12th and 14th.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)