Lorman Construction Change Orders and Claims Seminar
May 24, 2006
San Bernardino, CA
As a professional involved in either federal or private sector construction projects, you and your client know how important it is for change orders to accurately reflect the intent of all of the parties involved. Hastily negotiated and vaguely drafted change orders fail to express the intent of parties, and more often than not lead to unwanted and unnecessary disputes at the conclusion of the project. This highly informative seminar will focus on key issues, in both the federal and private sector, that must be properly addressed when negotiating and evaluating change orders and provide you with the information you need to help your organization and your clients avoid the added time and expense of having to resolve and renegotiate unexpected claims when the project is completed.
- Key issues that must be addressed; scope and effect of releases
- Federal government procurement aspects
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Change order claims continuum - Panel discussion
- How to process a change order
- The attendee will be able to discuss releases.
- The attendee will be able to review special rules and procedures for federal construction contracting.
- The attendee will be able to explain how to process a change order.
Randall L. Erickson will be presenting on Key Issues That Must Be Addressed; Scope And Effect Of Releases, as well as, Pitfalls To Avoid.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: