LegalTech New York 2009
February 2 - 4, 2009
New York, NY
LegalTech® New York, taking place February 2-4, 2009 at the New York Hilton, is the largest and most important gathering of legal technology professionals anywhere in the world. Attendees include decision-makers from all firm sizes who attend LEGALTECH to hear directly from the experts, and to see the latest and most innovative products & services.
On February 3, Olivier Antoine will participate on the “Best Practices for Online Networking” panel and address topics such as:
- What are the benefits of using professional networks?
- What are some best practices for using professional networking effectively in the legal profession?
- How does a professional network for lawyers differ from generic social or business networks?
- Are there different requirements in a network for corporate counsel and private practice lawyers?
- What safeguards should lawyers look for in a professional network to minimize risk?
LegalTech is part of Incisive Media Conferences and Trade Shows (www.incisivemedia.com), a leading producer of educational and networking events for business leaders and professionals.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):