Identifying High Compliance Risks - Compliance under the New Sentencing Guidelines
March 28, 2006
What is the role of the lawyer in preventing corporate fraud? How was this role changed by Sarbanes-Oxley and the new Sentencing Guidelines?
Our experts will examine the procedural, cultural, and ethical challenges that attorneys face when identifying and mitigating compliance risks and setting up a corporate compliance program.
Attend this program to discover tips and traps from both experienced private practitioners and corporate compliance insiders. After this program, you will be able to:
- Assess the compliance risks of a particular organization
- Develop strategies to create a culture of compliance in a multinational defense company
- Structure internal controls to ensure compliance
- Recognize design elements critical to an effective compliance training program
- Analyze ethical problems that compliance attorneys must overcome
Crowell & Moring Participant:
Dick Bednar will be a part of the program faculty for the CLE accredited webinar hosted by the ABA.