IATA Legal Symposium 2006 Aviation Transforms: Law, Policy and Economics
February 12 - 14, 2006
Hong Kong, China
The IATA Legal Symposium is the premier annual legal event of the aviation industry. It is known for outstanding speakers, lively exchanges of ideas, and extensive networking opportunities. In 2006, the IATA Legal Symposium will address in detail the most timely issues confronting the industry.
- COMPETITION LAW IN 2006 – Are current laws enhancing competition or are regulatory barriers being re-created under a different guise?
- LOYALTY PROGRAMS – An analysis of the competitive impact of frequent flyer programmes, travel agent incentives and corporate sales agreements.
- LESSONS FROM SARS – A medico-legal review of what the industry learned from the SARS epidemic.
- INSOLVENCY – A review of key insolvency laws and notable reorganizations and dissolutions in the airline industry.
- WARSAW AND MONTREAL – An examination of the differences between the Warsaw and Montreal Conventions and an update on recent case law.
- INDIA – A look at the rapidly changing aviation market in India, with a focus on recent reforms and liberalization.
- CHINA – An overview of the fast-developing Chinese aviation market and the expectations surrounding the new Antimonopoly Law, which introduces foreign antitrust concepts into China.
How You Will Benefit
- Become up-to-date on the most important strategic developments and challenges facing the airline industry
- A unique opportunity to network with airline general counsel, private practitioners and other aviation leaders
- First rate speakers, topics and venue
Who Should Attend
- In-house airline counsel
- Private Practitioners
- Risk Managers
- Government officials
Lorraine Halloway will be speaking at this three day industry conference in Hong Kong.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: