May 13, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
To view the full presentation materials, please click here.
Crowell & Moring LLP invites you to a special Healthcare Ounce of Prevention Seminar
Topics will include:
- Managed Care Litigation Update
- Emerging Fraud and Abuse and Antitrust Risks for Health Plans Under the ACA
- Narrow Networks -- Now or Never
- Are You Prepared for New Privacy and Data Concerns?
- New Provider and Enrollee Anti-discrimination Requirements Under the ACA and the Mental Health Parity Acts
- Coordinated Care Initiative: Are We Really Ready?
- Medicare Advantage and Part D Developments
Our special guest and lunch keynote speaker will be Leanne Gassaway, Vice President, State Affairs at America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), who will address “Progress and Issues Under ACA Implementation.”
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)