HOOPS 2014: Legal Flashpoints and Developments
October 27-28, 2014
Starts: 8:00 AM on Oct 27
Ends: 1:30 PM on Oct 28
Site: Crowell & Moring
1001 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004
2014 Healthcare Ounce of Prevention Seminar: Legal Flashpoints and Developments
This year Crowell & Moring's Healthcare Ounce of Prevention Seminar, (HOOPS), will focus on important legal and regulatory developments and their impact on the healthcare industry. Join us in Washington, DC as our healthcare attorneys and outside speakers share their perspectives on the latest developments in areas of interest including:
- Providers becoming Payors and Payors becoming Providers – Key Legal Considerations
- False Claims Act and Government Investigations: How to Survive a CID
- Hot Issues in Payor/Provider Litigation
- Changing Landscape of Healthcare: A Panel Discussion
- Focus on Fraud, Waste and Abuse: Audits, Enrollment and Certification
- Advertising and Marketing Liability
- Medicare Advantage/Prescription Drug Plan Developments and Changes
- “Don’t Sign that Yet”: Tools and Tips for Identifying and Avoiding Common Traps in Commercial Contracting.
- Exchanges, Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act and More
- Antitrust in an Era of Healthcare Reform
- New Liability Trends in Data Privacy and Security
- Recovery Action Scene
HOOPS 2014 is a complimentary event.
CLE credit pending
Please click here for the complete agenda.