Energy Storage: Finding Energy’s Holy Grail and What It Will Take to Bring it Home
September 11, 2014
San Francisco, CA
This event is given by The Seminar Group. Please join the Program Chairs, Arthur L. Haubenstock of Perkins Coie LLP and John A. McKinsey of Locke Lord LLP, along with the outstanding faculty they have assembled.
These topics will be covered:
- Special Lunch Presentation by Nancy Skinner (Invited), California State Assembly, 15th District: "The First Law of Energy Storage: The Story of Assembly Bill 2514"
- The “Holy Grail” of Energy: What the Changing Nature of the Grid Means for the Role of Energy Storage
- Transmission, Distribution or Market Participant: Storage Roles & FERC Rule Clarifications
- Is the Market Here Yet? Procurement and Market Maturation: California, PJM and Texas
- Grid to Vehicle to Grid: Storage and the Transportation Sector
- Storage Today and Tomorrow: Technology Development and Cost Reduction
- Energy Storage Business Case Studies
- Barriers and Solutions: Bridging the Gap from Vision to Reality
Nancy Saracino is speaking at this event. Her topic is entitled "Transmission, Distribution or Market Participant: Storage Roles & FERC Rule Clarifications."
For more information, please visit these areas: