C5 - The European Forum on Financial Institutions Insurance
May 27 - 28, 2009
The potential litigation risks for European FIs are huge. In the wake of the subprime mortgage crisis, claims arising out of D&O and E&O liability are being filed daily. At the same time, employee fraud poses a major operational risk to FIs.
Financial Institutions Insurance has never been more important than it is right now.
Hear from those at the forefront of Continental European FII on:
- E&O and professional indemnity insurance policy wordings for financial institutions: restrictions, exclusions and extensions you should include
- The latest developments in crime/bankers blanket bond and related crime exposures
- D&O for FIs – wordings, exposures, opportunities
- European FI claims – the key trends, top settlements and threats to insurers
- Legal and market perspectives on the major FII jurisdictions of Germany and France
- The latest factors effecting funds and insurance/reinsurance captives in Luxembourg
- Coverage specifics, legal and regulatory aspects in leading European FII markets
- The major US developments affecting or likely to affect European insurers
The programme also includes the following valuable and practical elements:
- An industry-led panel discussion on the current trends, exposures, claims and opportunities in the continental European market for FII
- Risk management perspectives on FII, including Deutsche Bank
- A case study on the implications of the Madoff fraud
Nilam Sharma will speak on the subject of "New Developments and Trends in the Terms and Conditions of European FI E&O Policies."
For more information, please visit these areas: