Brussels LLM Workshop
October 8, 2014
Starts: 7:30 PM (Brussels)
Ends: 10:30 PM (Brussels)
Site: Crowell & Moring
Address: 7 Rue Joseph Stevens, 22nd Floor, B-1000 Brussels
Are you a law student eager to study in the U.S.? Are you especially interested in doing an UM (Master of Law) in the U.S.?
Come and meet the Education.USA adviser, representatives from U.S. law schools as well as former LL.M students during a workshop in Brussels which will take place on October 8, 2014 (19h30-21h30)! During this workshop, you'll get information about LL.M pro¬grams in the U.S., the admission procedures as well as information on how to finance your studies abroad.
Participants panel discussion and fairs
- Ms. Erica Lutes, Executive Director, Fulbright Commission and National Secretary, Fulbright Alumni Association of Belgium (FAAB)
- Matt Weisbard, Program manager and Education USA Advisor, Fulbright Commission
- Cynthia Coleman, Associate Director of Admissions & Director, LL.M. Program, Vanderbilt Law School
- Sarah Gonzales, Assistant Director, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Caroline Sheldon, Assistant Dean, Graduate and International Programs, Penn State Law University Park
- Caryn Voland, Director of Graduate Admissions, Assistant Dean, Graduate Programs, Georgetown University Law Center
- Jörg Fedtke, Law Professor, Tulane University
- Wendy Collins Perdue, Dean of University of Richmond School of Law and Professor of Law
- Professor Christian C. Day, Co-Director of the London summer program of Syracuse, and Professor Aviva Abramovksy, Dean of International affairs/programs, Syracuse Law School
This event was organized by the Fulbright Commission.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: