November 18 - 19, 2009
With 20 speakers confirmed, this year’s Biosimilars conference is set to be jam-packed. Don’t miss the chance to:
- Explore the latest developments in the US. What are the upcoming futures and challenges?
- Revisit the EU Market. Learn what the growth drivers and restraints have been and what products to look out for
- Evaluate the market from an innovator, biosimilar and dual perspective with presentations from Roche Pharma Research, Intas Pharmaceuticals and Merck Bioventures
- Discover recent developments and comparability approaches to biosimilar mAbs. Learn the challenges and regulatory requirements that must be considered
- Update your knowledge on advancements in biosimilar comparability, immunogenicity, formulation and pharmacokinetics
- Analyse regulatory expectations on a Global basis and discover further information on development costs and the potential future impact in emerging markets
- Ascertain what the payer’s perception is of the biosimilar market and the pricing and access environment for biosimilars
- Familiarise yourself with patent law strategies and the ones to watch out for
Kristof Roox will speak about "Application of patent litigation strategies to biosimilars: is there a difference?".
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: