Advanced Agency & Distribution 2009: Managing the Commercial and Competition Law Risks On and Offline
October 6, 2009
London, United Kingdom
IBC Legal Conferences presents its 4th annual event Advanced Agency & Distribution.
This one-day conference reviews the legal, commercial and competition law differences between agents and distributors and their rights and obligations.
Designed for in-house lawyers, private practitioners and regulators, this annual event will also explore the application of the competition rules and how companies can take a robust view of any concern.
The complexity of agency and distribution agreements and relationships is increasingly being manifested in significant legal and regulatory developments:
- greater scrutiny by competition authorities of relations between commercial parties
- new and convoluted legal disputes arising from on and offline selling
- continually developing case law in various European jurisdictions
- inconsistent court rulings
Recent developments of special note include:
- the practical impact of the reform of the vertical block exemption
- the OFT’s investigations into retailers and suppliers.
Leading experts from a diverse background will discuss and analyze crucial developments and practical challenges.
Thomas De Meese is part of a panel at this conference.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: