ACI's National Forum on Imported Product Safety Compliance Conference
April 21 - 22, 2009
At American Conference Institute’s National Forum on Imported Product Safety Compliance, you will learn how companies and their advisors have been approaching critical CPSIA compliance challenges and risk management. Government, industry and private practice experts will provide you with updates and best practices for implementing the new requirements, controlling costs and ensuring an effective import compliance program.
Topics will include:
- Certificate of conformity requirements: Lessons learned on how to avoid critical errors
- How CPSC and U.S. Customs are working together to apply and enforce the new rules
- Meeting testing requirements (including 3rd party testing) in a cost-effective manner
- Incorporating the new rules into your existing import compliance program
- Ensuring foreign third party compliance: Minimizing risk in your global supply chain
- Dealing with a suspected or actual product safety violation
- Complying with the Lacey Act: Managing reporting burdens and enforcement risks
Bridget Calhoun is speaking at the pre-conference workshop on April 21. Her topic is "A Deep Dive into the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act: What Every Customs and QA Executive Needs to Know about CPSIA Provisions, Rules and Standards.
Please quote priority code “S” when registering to obtain a $200 discount. This program also offers a group rate and has CLE accreditation.
For more information, please visit these areas: