7th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
September 19 - 22, 2011
Site: Anchorage Marriott Downtown
This unique and comprehensive event will help you identify project roadblocks, understand how resource development is being encouraged and give you the critical details you need to capitalize on opportunities in Alaska.
- Get up-to-the minute details on the Alaska Pipeline Project to the lower 48
- Examine critical information on OCS permitting and offshore exploratory project development
- Realizing new opportunities through technology advancements on the North Slope
- Exploring options to address declining flow on the Trans Alaska Pipeline System
- Experience dynamic and candid panel discussions on:
- Oil Production Tax
- Examining federal and state issues around keeping the Trans Alaska Pipeline full
Drue Pearce will make a presentation on the topic, "Examining Developments in Spill Prevention and Response for Arctic Waters."
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)