The Best Lawyers In America 2006 Recognizes Ten Crowell & Moring Attorneys
Washington, D.C. – October 4, 2005: The Best Lawyers In America 2006 selected 10 Crowell & Moring LLP attorneys as leaders in their field. Attorneys were selected through peer nominations. For more than two decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded - by both the legal profession and the public - as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.
The following 10 Crowell & Moring attorneys were recognized in the 2006 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, listed by respective practice areas for which they were selected:
- Richard L. Beizer - White Collar Criminal Defense
- Timothy M. Biddle - Natural Resources Law
- John T. Brennan, Jr. - Health Care Law
- Dana Contratto - Energy Law
- Kent A. Gardiner - Mass Tort Litigation
- Robert Lipstein - International Trade and Finance Law
- R. Timothy McCrum - Natural Resources Law
- Tim Means - Energy Law and Natural Resources Law
- Steven P. Quarles - Natural Resources Law
- Jennifer N. Waters - Energy Law
Crowell & Moring LLP is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 attorneys practicing in litigation, antitrust, government contracts, corporate, intellectual property and more than 40 other practice areas. More than two-thirds of the firm's attorneys regularly litigate disputes on behalf of international corporations, start-up businesses, and individuals. Crowell & Moring's extensive client work ranges from advising on one of the world's largest telecommunications mergers to founding the nation's leading victims of terrorism practice. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm has offices in Brussels, California and London.