Ten Crowell & Moring Attorneys Recognized by The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers 2005
Washington, D.C. – October 4, 2005: "The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers 2005," published by Who's Who Legal, named 10 Crowell & Moring LLP lawyers as leading practitioners in their fields. Lawyers were selected by their peers for the prestigious book.
The following 10 Crowell & Moring lawyers were recognized, listed by respective practice areas for which they were nominated:
- Richard L. Beizer - Business Crime
- Jeffrey Blumenfeld - Regulatory Communications
- Brian C. Elmer - Business Crime
- Randall L. Erickson - Construction
- Ridgway M. Hall, Jr. - Environment
- R. Bruce Keiner, Jr. - Aviation
- Patrick W. Lee - Product Liability
- R. Timothy McCrum - Mining
- Steven P. Quarles - Mining
- Kristof Roox - Patent
Crowell & Moring LLP is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 attorneys practicing in litigation, antitrust, government contracts, corporate, intellectual property and more than 40 other practice areas. More than two-thirds of the firm's attorneys regularly litigate disputes on behalf of international corporations, start-up businesses, and individuals. Crowell & Moring's extensive client work ranges from advising on one of the world's largest telecommunications mergers to founding the nation's leading victims of terrorism practice. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm has offices in Brussels, California and London.