Super Lawyers 2007 D.C. Poll Recognizes Nine Crowell & Moring Attorneys
Washington, D.C. - April 25, 2007:
Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that Washington D.C. Super Lawyers 2007
selected nine Crowell & Moring attorneys as leaders in their field. Attorneys were selected through peer nominations.
The following nine D.C.-based attorneys were recognized in Washington D.C. Super Lawyers 2007, listed by respective practice areas for which they were selected:
- Arif Hyder Ali - International
- Richard L. Beizer - Criminal Defense: White Collar
- John T. Brennan, Jr. - Health Care
- Kent A. Gardiner - Antitrust Litigation
- Keith J. Harrison - Intellectual Property Litigation
- Philip T. Inglima - Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Andrew H. Marks - Business Litigation
- Stuart H. Newberger - International
- Wm. Randolph Smith - Antitrust Litigation
Crowell & Moring LLP is a full-service law firm with nearly 350 lawyers practicing in litigation, antitrust, government contracts, corporate, intellectual property and more than 40 other practice areas. More than two-thirds of the firm's lawyers regularly litigate disputes on behalf of domestic and international corporations, start-up businesses, and individuals. Crowell & Moring's extensive client work ranges from advising on one of the world's largest telecommunications mergers to representing governments and corporations on international arbitration matters. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm also has offices in California, New York, London, and Brussels.