Seven Crowell & Moring Attorneys Included in Washingtonian’s 2011 “Top Lawyers” Issue
Washington, D.C. – December 15, 2011: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that seven of its Washington-based attorneys are included in the Washingtonian’s “Top Lawyers” list, which is available in the December 2011 issue and highlights "the very best in legal talent" within the Washington, D.C. area. The rankings are based in part on a survey of Washington, D.C.-area members of the American Bar Association.
Listed among Washingtonian’s “Top Lawyers”:
- Terry L. Albertson, partner, Kent R. Morrison, senior counsel, and George G. Ruttinger, partner, are recognized among attorneys in the “Government Work” category. According to the Washingtonian, “These leading government-contracts attorneys help companies bid for contracts and deal with details of working with Uncle Sam.”
- Clifford B. Hendler, partner, is included in the “Insurance Assurance” category. According to the Washingtonian, “Insurance providers and policyholders sometimes don't get along. These insurance lawyers can help work out their differences.”
- Philip T. Inglima, partner, is listed in the “White Collar Worries” category about which the Washingtonian notes, “These preeminent white collar defenders represent big companies, public officials, and business executives under criminal investigation.”
- Wm. Randolph Smith, partner, is recognized in the “Trust Them for Antitrust” category. The Washingtonian notes, “These lawyers are masters at antitrust and competition law.”
- Mark D. Plevin, partner, is listed in the category of “Getting Reorganized.” According to the publication, “Companies and individuals can count on these bankruptcy lawyers to handle their financial troubles.”
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with nearly 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Sr. Specialist