Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Recommends Crowell & Moring in Seven Practice Areas and Names Four Lawyers to Elite List
Washington, D.C. – November 16, 2015: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that six practice areas and eight attorneys in its Brussels office were recognized by the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) 2015 edition. Among the lawyers recognized, four were listed in the elite "Leading Layers" category for the third consecutive year, eight attorneys were recognized among the practice groups, and the firm was recognized in seven practice area categories.
The 2015 Legal 500 EMEA ranks Crowell & Moring in the following areas:
- Information Technology (Tier 1): Partner Thomas de Meese; Partner Flip Petillion
- Media and Entertainment (Tier 1): Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner Thomas de Meese; Partner Flip Petillion
- Healthcare and Life Sciences (Tier 2): Partner Kristof Roox
- Intellectual Property (Tier 2): Partner Flip Petillion; Partner Kristof Roox
- Competition (Tier 4): Partner Sean-Paul Brankin; Partner Salomé Cisnal de Ugarte
- Labour and Employment (Tier 4): Partner Emmanuel Plasschaert
- Corporate and M&A (Tier 5): Partner Emmanuel Plasschaert; Senior Counsel Frederik Van Remoortel
Additionally, three lawyers have been named in four practice areas to Legal 500 EMEA's elite "Leading Lawyers" list:
- Partner Thomas de Meese: Information Technology
- Partner Flip Petillion: Intellectual Property
- Kristof Roox: Intellectual Property; Healthcare and Life Sciences
Legal 500 is known as one of the definitive guides to the legal market in more than 90 countries. The guide's editorial driven rankings are based on the opinions of the editors and research they conduct with competitors, peers, and clients. You can view the country chapters and recommendations online at www.legal500.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Sr. Specialist