Legal 500 EMEA Recommends Crowell & Moring in Six Practice Areas and Names Two Attorneys to Elite Leading Lawyers List
Washington, D.C. – April 6, 2012: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that its Brussels office and attorneys have received excellent recognition from clients and peers by the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, And Africa (EMEA) 2012 edition. The prestigious rankings are driven by independent interviews of clients and peer law firms.
This year the firm is ranked by Legal 500 EMEA in the following areas:
- Competition (tier 4) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Thomas De Meese; Partner – Werner Berg
- Corporate and M&A (tier 5) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner – Emmanuel Gybels
- Customs, Trade, WTO and Anti-dumping (tier 3) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner – Laurent Ruessmann
- Information Technology (tier 2) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Thomas De Meese; Partner – Flip Petillion
- Intellectual Property (tier 2) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Flip Petillion; Partner – Kristof Roox; Counsel – Jan-Deiderik Lindemans
- Media and Entertainment (tier 2) – Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner – Flip Petillion; Partner – Thomas De Meese
Additionally, two lawyers have been named to Legal 500 EMEA’s elite "Leading lawyers" list:
- Partner Thomas De Meese: Information Technology
- Partner Flip Petillion: Intellectual Property
Click here to view the Legal 500 EMEA rankings and editorial write-ups on Crowell & Moring.
Legal 500 is known as one of the definitive guides to the legal market in more than 90 countries. The guide's editorial-driven rankings are based on the opinions of the editors and research they conduct with competitors, peers, and clients. You can view the country chapters and recommendations online at: www.legal500.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Sr. Specialist