Legal 500 EMEA Recommends Crowell & Moring In Seven Practice Areas
Washington, D.C. - April 1, 2009: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that its Brussels office and attorneys have received outstanding recognition from clients and peers by the Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) 2009 edition. The prestigious rankings are driven by independent interviews of clients and peer law firms.
This year, the firm is ranked by the Legal 500 EMEA in the following areas:
- Competition (tier 5) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner - Werner Berg; Counsel - Sean-Paul Brankin
- Corporate and M&A (tier 5) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner - Emmanuel Gybels
- Customs, Trade, WTO and Anti-dumping (tier 3) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner - Robert M. MacLean
- EU Regulatory Information Technology (tier 1) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner - Flip Petillion
- Information Technology (tier 2) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner - Thomas De Meese
- Intellectual Property (tier 3) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyers: Partner - Flip Petillion; Partner - Kristof Roox
- Media and Entertainment (tier 3) - Recognized Crowell & Moring lawyer: Partner - Thomas De Meese
Click to view the Legal 500 EMEA rankings and editorial write-ups on Crowell & Moring.
Legal 500 is known as one of the definitive guides to the legal market in more than 90 countries. The guide's editorial-driven rankings are based on the opinions of the editors and research they conduct with competitors, peers, and clients. You can view the country chapters and recommendations online at: www.legal500.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Sr. Specialist