Chambers Ranks 12 Attorneys and Eight Groups in 2015 Global, Europe, and U.K. Guides
Washington, D.C. – November 16, 2015: Crowell & Moring LLP is pleased to announce that it has secured 17 attorney rankings for 12 individual attorneys in the Chambers Global, Europe, and U.K. guides. Eight practice areas were also ranked in the guides. The prestigious rankings are driven by independent interviews of clients and members of the legal community at peer firms.
In the Chambers Global guide, the following groups and attorneys were ranked:
Competition/European Law, Belgium (Recognized Practitioner)
- Partner Wm. Randolph Smith (Band 3)
- Senior Counsel Geert Bogaert (Foreign Expert)
Dispute Resolution, Belgium & Italy
- Senior Counsel Geert Bogaert (Band 4)
Energy & Natural Resources, U.S.
- Partner Larry F. Eisenstat (Band 1)
- Partner Richard Lehfeldt (Band 4)
International Trade/WTO, Global-Wide (Band 4)
- Partner Jeane A. Thomas (Band 2)
Energy: Electricity: Regulatory & Litigation, U.S. (Band 4)
International Trade, U.S. (Band 4)
- Partner Jeffrey L. Snyder (Band 2)
In the Chambers Europe guide, the following groups and attorneys were ranked:
Competition/European Law (Recognized Practitioner)
- Partner Thomas De Meese (Band 4) – Belgium
Intellectual Property (Band 2)
- Partner Flip Petillion (Band 3) – Belgium
- Partner Kristof Roox (Band 2) – Belgium
TMT: Media (Band 2)
TMT: Telecommunications (Band 2)
- Partner Thomas De Meese (Band 3) – Belgium
- Partner Flip Petillion (Band 4) – Belgium
In the Chambers U.K. guide, the firm received the following ranking:
International Arbitration, U.K.-wide
- Partner Adrian Jones (Band 5)
Chambers' staff of full-time researchers conducts in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients and makes selections based on satisfaction, professional ability, and reputation. Based in London, Chambers and Partners began as general book publishers in 1969. Chambers 2015 guides can be accessed online at http://www.chambersandpartners.com.
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm has offices in Washington, D.C., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London, and Brussels.
PR & Internal Communications Specialist