What’s Behind the Recent Spotlight on Risk Adjusted Payments under Medicare Advantage
July 23, 2015
Starts: 2:00 PM (Eastern)
Ends: 3:00 PM (Eastern)
Please click here to listen to a recording of the webinar. Please click here for a copy of the presentation.
Please join Crowell & Moring for the third in a series of webinars focused on key issues of importance to the health care industry. This program will focus on recent developments and press on the risk adjustment payment component of the Medicare Advantage Program.
Topics will include:
- What’s Behind the Recent Spotlight on Risk Adjusted Payments under Medicare Advantage
- Congressional Inquiries to DOJ and CMS and Potential Aftermath and Strategies
- Risk Adjustment and the ACA and FCA
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation Audits
- Potential Implications for Medicaid MCOs and Qualified Health Plans
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: