Kluwer Formations - Labor Law: Basic Training
October 12, 2010
- You wish to assimilate in little time the labor law basic rules?
- You want to have a command of the fundamental rules in order to avoid the tricks at the moment of hiring, business occupation and discharge of the staff?
- You wish to have a global insight of the main regulations?
- You want to learn to apply those regulations in your daily practice?
- Head of HR and their associates
- Head of wages administration and their associates
- SMEs managers
- Executive secretaries
- Persons in charge of hiring and discharge of staff
- No previous knowledge required - The main labor law parts will be explained from A to Z.
- Quick and detailed - Two intensive days to reply to the most common questions.
- Practical approach - Advices immediately applicable
- Active and interactive - Listen, ask questions and get an answer right away
Emmanuel Plasschaert will speak on the following topic: "The interruption of the employment contract".
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: