IBA - 17th Transnational Crime Conference
April 2-4, 2014
A conference co-presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and the IBA Business Crime Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum.
• The International whistleblower – hero or villain?
• Trafficking in counterfeit goods – a cross-border commercial bonanza
• Alternative resolutions to criminal matters – DPAs, NPAs, and other resolutions – are they a blessing or a curse?
• Bribery and corruption – compliance and enforcement issues in emerging markets
• Corporate criminal responsibility – What is at stake when a corporate entity is accused of criminal activity
• Legal professional privilege in an uncertain world: protecting confidential communications and work product in multijurisdictional investigations
Janet Levine is a panelist is the topic titled, "Legal professional privilege in an uncertain world: protecting confidential communications and work product in multijurisdictional investigations
." Ms. Levine is also Conference Coordinator of the IBA Business Crime Committee.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: