IBA - 15th Transnational Crime Conference
June 14-16, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
A conference presented by the IBA Criminal Law Section and supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum.
- FCPA and the UK Bribery Act with a Brazilian dimension;
- Cartel Enforcement;
- Organised crime/money laundering;
- Data protection/privacy issues in internal investigations;
- Fugitives and the law – Interpol Red Notices/extradition;
- Cross-border issues in tax investigations.
Janet Levine is a panelist on the topic, "Caipirinhas and Corruption."
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)