IBA 12th Annual Arbitration Day Conference: Due Process in International Arbitration
February 15 - 16, 2009
Dubai International Financial Centre
This is a conference presented by the IBA Arbitration Committee and supported by the Arab Regional Forum.
- Balancing fairness and efficiency
- Adducing evidence - anything goes?
- Equal treatment - should arbitrators level the playing field?
- Control over proceedings - what are the limits of party autonomy?
- Special circumstances - how elastic is due process?
Samaa Haridi, Arif Ali and Baiju Vasani are attending this event.
For more information, please visit these areas: