Annual Meeting of the National Association for
October 14 - 18, 2006
Learn what the you can do together to "rebalance Medicaid expenditures with the right kind of quality home care".
- Greet old friends and make new ones; be with people who share our experience and our values.
- Learn about the latest breakthroughs in technology that will lower costs, allow the provision of services in remote areas and enhance the ability to provide quality care.
- Energize your mind by providing the education and training on the latest procedures, requirements or clinical protocols.
- Refresh your body by taking a break from the difficult job you do in caring for the aged, inform, dying, and disabled.
- Free your soul and rekindle the flame which led you to select a career in home care and hospice.
- Help celebrate our 25th birthday and our 25 years of caring for the people who devote their lives in caring for the infirm, disabled, and dying Americans.
Crowell & Moring’s Christine Rinn will be making a presentation on Sunday, October 15. Her objectives will be:
- Identify the types of Medicare Advantage plans available.
- Describe the responsibilities of MA plans with respect to the scope of the home health benefits.
- Explain the nature of the discretion that MA plans have on establishing provider payment rates and beneficiary cost-sharing.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)