AIRROC’s New York Regional Education Day
April 21, 2016
New York, NY
Starts: 8:00 AM (EDT)
Ends: 4:30 PM (EDT)
Site: Crowell & Moring
590 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
Please join the Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Run-Off Companies (AIRROC) and Crowell & Moring for our New York Regional Education Day.
This full-day conference will address timely topics as:
- Current Issues in Life Reinsurance
- Legal Quick Hit Updates: Bellefonte; the Affordable Care Act and Its Implications for Personal Injury Claims; the Garlock Decision/Transparency Issues - the Bankrupt Legacy Insurer and the Double Dipping Claimant
- The Sharing Economy: Liability, Insurance, Reinsurance Issues
- An Update on the American Law Institute's Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance
- Sports and CTE: A Real Headache for Insurers?
- Connecticut Sponsored Captive Insurance Vehicle - A Revolutionary Alternative for Legacy Run-off
- Law Enforcement Liability Legacy Issues and the Long View
The program includes continental breakfast, lunch, and a networking reception.
See program agenda.
Application for New York accreditation of this course is currently pending.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: