6th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 10-11, 2015
Site: Omni William Penn Hotel
Address: 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA
The 6th Law of Shale Plays Conference is presented by the Institute for Energy Law and the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation (EMLF) with the sponsorship of the Energy Litigation Committee of the American Bar Association Section of Litigation.
Highlights of this year's event include:
- Private and Public Capital Raises and Exit Transactions in Today's Shale Plays
- Federal Air Regulation & Its Impact on Upstream and Midstream Operations
- Employment Issues in the Shale Plays
- Regional Update - Hot and Anticipated Litigation in the Shale Plays
- Pipeline Infrastructure and Midstream Update
- Seismicity and Unconventional Oil and Gas Activity
- General Counsel Concerns In Operating and Developing Shale Plays
- Ethics of Downsizing: A Lawyer's Professional Obligations in a Reduction-in-Force
Former Wyoming Governor and Crowell & Moring Senior Counsel Dave Freudenthal will give a lunch presentation on September 10. His topic: "Energy Production 2015-2020 - What Do the Next Five Years Hold?"
Environment & Natural Resources Group Partner Kirsten Nathanson will be speaking on Friday morning, September 11. Her topic: "Something in the Air - Federal Environmental Regulation & Its Impact on Upstream and Midstream Operations."
Follow the Institute for Energy Law on Twitter: @IEL_CAIL
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: