Simon Evers is a partner in Crowell & Moring’s London office and a member of the Corporate Group. He has advised large corporations on a variety of significant cross-border M&A, joint venture, and other strategic corporate transactions. He also regularly advises clients on corporate governance, compliance, and general corporate matters.
- Technip on its $13 billion merger with FMC Technologies.
- A.P.Moller – Maersk A/S on the establishment of its “2M” alliance with MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company and its aborted “P3” alliance with MSC and CMA CGM.
- TeliaSonera on the $1 billion sale of its holding in Nepalese telecom operator Ncell to Axiata.
- GO Scale Capital investor consortium on its acquisition of an 80.1 percent interest in Lumileds from Philips.
- Verisk Analytics on its £1.85 billion acquisition of Wood Mackenzie from Hellman & Friedman and others.
- Morgan Stanley on the sale of its global oil merchanting business to Rosneft.
- Tele2 AB on the $3.55 billion sale of its Russian operations to VTB Group.
- Guggenheim on various transactions.
- The French Government on the proposed BAE-EADS merger.
- Delonex Energy on a $600 million investment by Warburg Pincus.
- Premier Oil on its acquisition of Encore Oil.
- Bunzl on its sale of Bunzl Vending Services to Autobar UK.
- Ineos on the acquisition from Tessenderlo of its chlor-vinyls business.
- Unilever on the sale of Sanex to Colgate-Palmolive.
- Centrica on the sell down of its investments in a number of U.K. wind farms.
- The Winding-up Board of Glitnir Bank on its restructuring.
- Numerous capital markets transactions, including the initial public offering of Fidelity China Situations and a placing and open offer of 3i Infrastructure.
Admitted to practice: Solicitor, England and Wales in 2007
Client Alerts & Newsletters
"This Month in International Trade — November 2016,"
International Trade Bulletin
(December 8, 2016).
Contacts: John B. Brew, Frances P. Hadfield, Edward Goetz, Jeffrey L. Snyder, Carlton Greene, Cari N. Stinebower, Christopher Monahan, David (Dj) Wolff, Charles De Jager, Ian A. Laird, Eduardo Mathison, Cameron Prell, Dr. Salomé Cisnal de Ugarte, Elena Klonitskaya, Lorenzo Di Masi, Adrian Jones, Gordon McAllister, Edward Norman, Simon Evers, Mariana Pendás, James (J.J.) Saulino, Adeoye O. Johnson, Matthew B. Welling
Firm News & Announcements