Trigild Lender Conference
October 22 - 24, 2008
San Diego, CA
The Trigild Lender Conference is an annual two-day educational seminar for everyone who handles distressed commercial loans. Attendees will include commercial lenders, special servicers, bondholders, hedge funds, private equity firms, distressed note buyers, portfolio buyers and in-house legal counsel who deal with distressed commercial loans.
The program highlights timely topics for the commercial lending industry, including:
- The economy and its effects on the industry and individual property types
- Changes in bankruptcy and real estate law
- Updates on trends and implications of recovery tools such as foreclosure, receivership, workouts, and bankruptcy
- Complex deal structures, insurance issues, and dare we say, recession
- Loan Recovery 101 session offering an educational overview for those who are new to the industry, or want a refresher
Crowell & Moring will be sponsoring the Keynote Speaker, William B. Conerly, PhD of Conerly Consulting, who will address the Economic Outlook at a breakfast session on Thursday, Oct 23rd.
William O'Connor and Matthew Cheney are attending this conference.
For more information, please visit these areas: