MBA's Commercial Real Estate Finance/Mulitfamily Housing Convention & Expo
February 8 - 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Today's business climate is more competitive than ever. In order to be effective in these challenging times, business transactions need to be seamless and timely. MBA's CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2009 is the place to do business. It is the source for the tools you will need to be successful in today's ambiguous market climate. Featured Speakers include Paul Begala, Political Analyst, CNN and Former Top Aide to President Clinton, and Tucker Carlson, Senior Campaign Correspondent, MSNBC.
Crowell & Moring LLP and Midland Loan Services will co-sponsor a special presentation addressing "Special Servicing in the Year Ahead" on February 9th in the Manchester Ballroom with a cocktail reception to follow.
- William M. O’Connor, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Peter Monroe, President and chief executive of Wilherst Oxford; former Chairman of the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) Oversight Board; former Chief Operating Officer of the FHA
- Kevin C. Donahue, Midland Loan Services/PNC Real Estate Finance
- Stacey M. Berger, Midland Loan Services/PNC Real Estate Finance
- Mark Weibel, Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.
- Matthew W. Cheney, Crowell & Moring LLP
For more information, please visit these areas: