Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association 2013 Summit and Annual Meeting
February 4-6, 2013
Programming Highlights Include:
- Breakfast address from CPSC Chairman, Inez Tenenbaum
- Women's Only Special Interest Group Tea
- Luncheon Keynote address with David Strickland, author of the CPSIA during his time as General Counsel to the Senate Commerce Committee, and current Administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Meet and greet the new Board of Directors at the JPMA Annual Membership Meeting and Cocktail Reception
- Come see the Global Standards Panel and explore the challenges with global expansion and investigate the ways that we can all align.
- Discussion by Jim Jones, MA, Acting Assistant Administrator, Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, EPA regarding ongoing programs to evaluate potentially hazardous chemicals in children's products as well as EPA's efforts to advance pollution prevention programs
- Presentation by Jonathan Judge regarding “Product Warnings: How to Make Them Work for You”
- Import and Export operations update with Carol Cave, Director of Import Surveillance at the CPSC
Cheryl Falvey is making a presentation regarding her experiences and lessons learned during her tenure at the CPSC.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: