Insurance Industry Institute Conference
November 16 - 18, 2011
New York, NY
Site: New York Athletic Club
Building on the success and critical acclaim of 2009's "20/20 Insurance Symposium", the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel is pleased to present its Biennial Insurance Industry Institute, or I3 for short.
This year's Institute focuses on emerging issues of interest to the Insurance Industry over the next three to five years. Those who work in and for the insurance industry have experienced tumultuous years and the pace of change is accelerating. The Institute presents attendees with an opportunity to join together and share insights, concepts, and approaches to issues likely to grow in importance between now and 2016.
- The Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Medicare Secondary Payer Act Compliance Issues
- Protecting Privileges in a Globalized World
- Attacks on Privileges in the United States
- Big Developments in Small Policies - Micro-Insurance and What it Means for the Industry
- The Erosion of Borders in Insurance Claims
- Privacy - Does It Exist in the 21st Century - and What does Its Erosion Mean for Insurers?
Paul Kalish will be attending.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: