Foreign Military Sales
September 27 - 28, 2006
How to successfully and effectively take advantage of FMS opportunities.
- What the laws and regulations require for FMS sales and direct sales of military products.
- Foreign Military Financing.
- Practical instruction on export licensing of defense articles and services.
- Complying with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Agent's fees and commissions.
...and much more.
The international marketplace offers substantial opportunities for U.S. firms in the business of selling military and technology-based products and services. These international contracting opportunities can take form of Foreign Military Sales as well as direct sales of military products and services.
Each type of sale presents unique problems in contract negotiation, approval, and performance.
Contractors who wish to engage in international contracting opportunities successfully and profitably must be able to anticipate and settle the problems that can arise. To do this means Being able to navigate a complex web of statutes, regulations and policies governing FRMS, FMF and U.S. export controls. This specially developed program is a great opportunity—offering guidance on the rules and skills you need to be successful in this area.
The Course Curriculum
- Government Involvement
- Foreign Military Sales Transactions
- Foreign Military Financing
- Defense Export Loan Guarantee Program
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Agents' Fees & Commission
- Export Licensing
- Export Of Technical Data
- Recent Developments
Alan Gourley will lead this two-day seminar.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: