Distressed Commercial Real Estate Summit EAST
September 3 - 5, 2008
New York, NY
The Distressed Commercial Real Estate Summit EAST will bring together industry players to discuss opportunities in distressed commercial real estate in the leading market areas in the East. The Summit is an exciting new regional event designed to provide the latest market intelligence on distressed CRE investing and create a high-powered networking platform for buyers and sellers of distressed commercial property and loans. It brings together some of the industry’s leading players—buyers and sellers—to discuss the key market trends in distressed CRE, such as:
- When will the market hit bottom and what will the rebound look like?
- When is the right time for investors to pull the trigger?
- What are the opportunities in distressed property and paper?
- When will banks, insurance companies, and special servicers begin unloading their distressed loans and what strategies and processes are they adopting to deal with problem and distressed loans?
- How will the CMBS market deal with its troubled assets?
- What debt and equity is available to finance distressed deals?
Crowell & Moring's William O'Connor and Michael Blumenthal will be co-Chairing the Summit. Bill will moderate a discussion on "Paper Buyers Perspectives on the Secondary Market" and Michael will moderate a discussion on "Loan Sales Advisors' Perspectives on the Secondary Market". Crowell & Moring is one of the sponsors of this event and will be hosting the cocktail reception.
For more information, please visit these areas: