Data Privacy and Security: Enterprise Rights Management Practices to Protect Your Data and Ensure Compliance
June 20 - 22, 2006
Silver Spring, MD
Companies must take steps to protect their data- both internally and once it leaves the company - to prevent loss of critical information. Privacy issues have become a major concern for many industries as they work to ensure compliance with state and Federal laws such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act, and the Gramm- Leach-Bliley Act. IQPC has assembled some of the most prominent people in the data security and privacy world, who will present lessons learned and help you to develop best practices and strategies to ensure protection and compliance.
- Conducting a Threat Analysis
- HIPAA Compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Enterprise Rights Management and Computer Security
- Enterprise Wide Provisioning
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Compliance
- Creating a Privacy Incidence Response Team
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
Crowell & Moring's Ben Butler will be participating in a panel discussion, Creating a Privacy Incidence Response Team
, as part of this 3-day conference.
Official Event Site